Spend your Northwest vacation or a romantic getaway at Anderson Creek Lodge in Bellingham, Washington.
- The Lodging accommodations at Anderson Creek Lodge are appropriate for two people. The exception is our Lake Whatcom Room which has an extension room with one king bed and one twin bed. The extension shares the Lake Whatcom bathroom across the hall. The Lake Whatcom bathroom has an in room entrance as well as a hallway entrance. This space is an additional $30 per person added to the Lake Whatcom rate.
- All rates are quoted per room as single or double occupancy. All rates are subject to 10.5% tax.
- We do not encourage young children at the Lodge as it is not set up to accommodate them. Children twelve and over are welcome.
- Preferred check in time is 4:00 - 6:00 PM. Please contact us in advance or let us know when you reserve if your schedule requires an early or late check in. With advance notice we can nearly always accommodate your schedule.
- Check out is 11:00 AM. We can store bags for you in the event of an afternoon departure.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Lodge or on the surrounding property.
- Deposits: We require a 1 night deposit to confirm your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discovery cards for deposits. Your balance may be paid with credit card check, or cash. A Valid credit card number is required for the deposit.
- Reservations are secured with a major credit card. VISA, MASTERCARD, and Discover are accepted.
- Cancellations: We require at least 7 days notice for cancellation or shortening of your stay. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to your arrival date will result in a charge for each night the room remains vacant. All cancellations are subject to a $20.00 handling fee.