Spend your Northwest getaway at Anderson Creek Lodge in Bellingham, Washington.
The LODGING ACCOMODATIONS at Anderson Creek Lodge are appropriate for two people.
The exception is our Lake Whatcom Room which, in addition, has an Extension Room at an additional $50 per person, added to the Lake Whatcom rate. The Extension Room has one king bed and one twin bed. These two rooms share a bathroom. The bathroom has an in room entrance, as well as a hallway entrance for the Extension Room.
- ALL RATES are quoted per room as single or double occupancy. All rates are subject to 10.5% tax.
- YOUNG CHILDREN are welcome at the Lodge and at the discretion of the parents/ guardians. They must be supervised at all times as the Lodge is not made to accomadate them and no childcare assistance is provided. We do accept children centered events.
- PREFFERED CHECK IN time is 4:00 - 6:00 PM. Please contact us in advance or let us know when you reserve if your schedule requires an early or late check in. With advance notice we can nearly always accommodate your schedule.
- CHECK OUT is 11:00 AM. We can store bags for you in the event of an afternoon departure.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED in the Lodge or on the surrounding property.
- DEPOSITS: We require a 1 night deposit to confirm your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discovery cards for deposits. Your balance may be paid with credit card check, or cash. A Valid credit card number is required for the deposit.
- RESERVATIONS ARE SECURED with a major credit card. VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DISCOVER are accepted.
- CANCELLATIONS: We require at least 7 days notice for cancellation or shortening of your stay. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to your arrival date will result in a charge for each night the room remains vacant. All cancellations are subject to a $20.00 handling fee.
Hear from our guests:
We had a great time meeting the llamas and sitting on the porch enjoying the sounds of nature! Very relaxing and beautiful. Thanks you so much. We would love to return sometime soon.
-Bob H. & Megan R., Columbus, OH