Welcome to Anderson Creek Lodge
Anderson Creek Lodge is a bed and breakfast and meeting center that offers you a wonderfully relaxed and comfortable atmosphere and a unique Bellingham lodging experience. Our traditional Northwest lodge features a huge, two-story stone fireplace and extensive use of architectural features made from wood from the property.
We encourage everyone to enjoy the full use of the living room, sitting/TV/game room and dining room. With four private rooms and 35 acres of wildlife habitat Anderson Creek Lodge gives the special sense of privacy, while creating a home for many native birds, chipmunks, deer and other animals. It is the perfect country retreat – offering comfort, convenience, beauty and a sense of warm, casual elegance to the vacationer and business traveler alike.
Anderson Creek Lodge wants to do everything we can to help make your stay the most enjoyable. Our beautiful property makes for wonderful morning runs or evening strolls, and our cozy fireplaces are great for reading and sipping on a cup of tea or coffee. We also strive to meet your individual needs, so if you have a particular request please do not hesitate to ask!
Things to do
We’ll do our best to make you happy. We’ll even work with you to help you plan your trip to surrounding cities and attractions. Bellingham is a great central location to exploring Vancouver, B.C., Abbotsford, B.C., Seattle, WA, Victoria, B.C., or even the North Cascades National Park. Skiers and snowboarders have told us that we’ve an ideal location because of accessibility to skiing, as well as local golf courses, and numerous wineries in our area.
When you stay at Anderson Creek Lodge, you’ll enjoy:
- Peaceful, fresh-air, country setting (no airports or freeways)
- Convenient location, only 20 minutes from downtown Bellingham, WA
- Relaxed comfort of a lodge-style room with private bathroom
- Natural beauty of the lodge and surrounding countryside
- Full use of the lodge living room, sitting/TV/Game room, and dining room
- Delicious, home cooked gourmet breakfasts
- High-speed wireless Internet, cable, and reliable cell phone connections
Reserve yourself a spot of tranquility today
Anderson Creek Lodge is so comfortable and convenient that many local residents have their family and friends stay with us during visits. Contact us to find out more about the Lodge or ask any questions you may have about rooms.
Escape into a unique setting that offers you…
- The beauty and character of a country setting
- The comfort and style one finds within the Northwest B&B tradition
- A warm Northwest greeting and personal attention